~Naruto Online~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Naruto Online~

Create a ninja and live the life in any village you please!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide To Getting Started

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guide To Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Guide To Getting Started   Guide To Getting Started EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Getting Started

Guide to Getting Started

Hello, and welcome to Naruto Game, I thank you for making Naruto Game your choice in RPG gaming. As you may have noticed, this is a Forum styled Role Playing Game. It’s a little complicated at first, but soon you will get the hang of it, then even a monkey with the brain of a human could do it!

The first step in Getting Started is to read the rules. Read the most important rules: the MEGA rules, then you can read the other ones. Most of them are telling you too be polite, stop being rude if someone doesn’t like it, keep it appropriate for younger audiences, unless you use spoilers. Keep curse words to a minimum, so, if you want to swear, don’t use the F word, say Damn, or the B word, but please, avoid that one unless it’s the only one to describe a situation.
Lost already? Then go to your fridge, get a glass of chocolate milk, or whatever you like best, then come back, take a nice sip, then stare down your computer and move on!

The next step in Getting Started is creating your character. I realize theirs a fault their, it keeps are ninja eyes averted to mistakes, it also expresses something special about my game, look down for more details. Anyways! Basically you need a few things, and this is when you take out your imagination, you want to make a character that will be original. [Contrary to popular belief, split personalities is not original] You may want your character to be similar to you, so you can relate to him, or the opposite so you could never relate to him, then you will realize forum RPG’s can change your life and how you think, you might start to believe that the world is better then some make you think, through your characters optimism. BESIDES THAT! Here is a template you can copy and paste, all the base stuff is there…

Name:

Missions beaten: D:0 C:0 B:0 A:0 S:0

Village:

Description:

Jutsu:
-Transformation
-Clone
-Substitution

Ability:

Stats:
Strength: 1
Stamina: 1
Speed: 1
Taijutsu: 1
Ninjutsu: 1
Genjutsu: 1
Chakra: 1

Short History:

That’s it, fill that out with your information and you should be good.

As I mentioned above, one of the most important things in this forum is everyone, should, is friendly! Ask me a question at any time! It is okay to make mistakes, quoting a fun video game “it’s the only thing we’re really good at.” I will answer any questions, and we don’t care if you make mistakes, you will learn, then not make the same mistake again.

After your character is built your pretty much ready to get started, all you have to do now is train, do missions, become a Chuunin, do more missions, maybe participate in a few events, get requested to become Jounin, become Jounin, train, do events, incredibly hard missions, become Sennin, train, become Hokage, rule the city! Sounds like fun when you sum it up in 43 words…

What? 43 words? No, you need more then 43 words; you need 50 words for your training posts. To gain one stat point for one of your stats you need to type 50 training points for 1 stat point. You need to raise your Training Points by two a day and you’re Jutsu Points by 5 a day. When training a Stat, you need Training Points, but when training a Jutsu, you need Jutsu Points.

And now I shall answer FAQ Frequently Asked Questions! Look down for the question and answers! Have your own questions that arn't asked here? Ask me, but only questions about character building or Getting Started.
And one more thing here, It would be nice if, you are in a group, after you're done w/ writing your post, at the end please sign out like this:

Signed,
Admin, (Head or Member Of) (Whatever group you are in.)

So thankyou, and please read the next rules.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoonlinerpg.board-directory.net

Guide To Getting Started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Naruto Online~ :: Daily Life of a Ninja :: General Rules-
Jump to: